Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Summer Reading Checklist: 2014

I know it has been forever since I last posted on either of my blogs, but I have been just so busy.But I have had some extra time lately and now with summer coming up I will definitely be reading and blogging more often.  I just finished Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green  so I will be doing a review on those soon (by the way, they were both fantastic) and am currently reading Sharing Sam by Katherine Applegate so a review on that will be up in about a week or so. Anyway, that's a little off topic. The point of this post is to show you guys what books I am planning to read over the summer. I am a slow reader so hopefully I will be able to finish all the books on this list quickly enough to regularly have new (or new-ish) content on this blog. Most of these books i bought a while back but haven't had the chance to read and the books at the bottom of the list are books that I don't have yet, but am planning to check out of my local library. Also, I will not be reading the books necessarily in this order.  Well, here we go...

The Kiss Murder by Mehmet Murat Somer

Blink by Malcolm Gladwell

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain- I actually started reading this book in December, but never got the chance to finish it so I will probably be rereading it from the beginning. So far, I really like it.

The Book Thief By Markus Zusak- Agin another book I started in 2013, but never finished, so I will also be rereading this from the beginning.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Allegiant by Veronica Roth (sorry I couldn't find a picture for this one)

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (This is where the books I do have end and I have to get the rest of these books at the library. Sonce some of these books are pretty popular I might not be able to get them in time for the summer, but oh well. I'll try.) (couldn't find a picture for this one either)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Mathew Quick

Every Day by David Levithan

Ask the Passengers by A.S King

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

So there you go; those are the book I want to read in the next three months or so. I will have a review on every book I mention whether I like them or not. In total, there are 12 books on this list so I ought to start reading now... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment