Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Warning: This is a fantastic but depressing book. You will probably cry.


I got the collector's edition because it's the same price as the original so I figured " Why not?". One reason why I picked this up is because I love watching the Vlogbrothers(youtube.com/vlogbrothers) which consists of John Green himself and his brother Hank Green. He always talks this book I decided that I would read it because John has a very nice, funny, and relatable personality and I hoped his book would be showcase that. I was right.

In case you can't read the description, here it is:

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Agustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kids Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

This book is so good and popular that you've probably already heard a thing or two about it. There is a major plot twist that I did not see coming. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes a good and unique love story. On Vlogbrothers, John said that the movie would come out on June 6, 2014 in the United States and I am definitely planning to go to the midnight premier.
 Has anybody else this book? If so, what did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment